Our Zandona Carbon Air Sensitive + Fetlock Boots are proven to protect jumping horses from collisions and bruises of fetlock and cannon, while still offering tendon support.
Internally lined with natural lambs wool with anti-allergic properties the boots are ideal for sensitive skin.
The boots are comprised of an external TPU structure with anatomical thicknesses, and a high level of ventilation is allowed from the boots’ 3 air vents.
Between the external TPU structure and Neoprene, Gel-Tech has been added as a shock absorber and for comfortable padding.
Carbon Fibre elements have also been added under the external TPU structure to thermally insulate the joints from heat generated by friction. A secondary benefit from this is that the Carbon Fibre adds strength and mechanical resistance to impacts.
Secured by a Double Locking System (Horizontally and vertically) the quick release elastic straps have been calibrated hold the boot perfectly in place.
Finally, the Boots’ exact dimensions and ergonomic shape work with the straps to provide maximum support to the limb while avoiding and reducing any kind of stress.
About our Lambs Wool Products:
- This product is made with genuine lambs wool
- This product is delicate, and requires proper care and cleaning to maintain its quality and performance
- Regular care of the product will protect it from potential damage or abnormal losses of wool which could expose your horse to unwanted rubbing of the boots.
Please follow the following tips to prolong the life of your lambs wool product:
- Gently brush the product to remove surface dirt (dust, arena footing, etc.)
- Hand wash in cold water (Max 30°C)
- Use specific detergent for lambs wool and follow their direction for quantity of soap to use
- Gently wash the product using a non-aggressive brush, cloth, or soft sponge.
- Once washed, leave the product to dry in a well ventilated area, but never in direct sunlight or near artificial heat
- Once dry, gently brush the product to keep it clean and soft between cleanings
- Wash with conventional detergent
- Wash in the washing machine
- Put in the dryer
- Leave near a heat source or in direct sunlight
We recommend washing the product only when necessary.
For recommendations on specific products to be used, please contact email@example.com
100% Made in Italy.
- Small: 10.9-12 inches
- Medium: 12.1-12.8 inches
- Large: 12.9-13.6 inches
- Large +: 13.7-14.8 inches
Please view our Proper Fit and Sizing Page for more information on sizing.
Shipping Estimate: 3-4 weeks or sooner.