Our new Lazar bridle is softly lined and has a padded crownpiece and noseband. Developed especially for Friesian or Warmblood-type horses, the Lazar is a snaffle and double bridle all in one. The bridle can be used as a snaffle bridle with or without the flash strap, which can be removed easily and without leaving an unsightly loop.
Depending upon the stage of training, the bridle can then be turned into a double bridle with ease.
The bridle also has unique, optional and removable feature that gently secures the head piece to the horse’s mane for extra stability, especially for those with naturally thicker manes.
Beautiful design elements such as the conical shaped patent leather noseband and V-shaped browband with decorative droplet design and crystals, make this bridle both functional and special at the same time.
- Softly padded ‘Comfort’ crownpiece with cut-back design at the ear
- Unique, optional and removable feature that gently secures the head piece to the horse’s mane for extra stability, especially those with naturally thicker manes
- Flash noseband with fully removeable strap – without leaving an unsightly loop
- Conical shaped noseband with black patent leather (outwards 23 mm, inwards 32 mm wide)
- Curved browband with unusual and attractive droplet design– available with choice of 15 or 30 white crystals, and silver or gold edging
- Cheek pieces and reins with hooks
- Cheek pieces, noseband and reins all lined with soft kid leather
- Chrome buckles
- Comes with leather reins (without bridges/stoppers)
For additional information on Kieffer Bridles and Crown Pieces – Kieffer Saddle and Bridle Information.
Shipping Estimate – 4-6 weeks or sooner. Some Extra Full & Coldblood sized products will be custom made and may take up to 8 weeks for shipping.