Insulated Rainsheet with 160 gm fill with 210D nylon lining.
Bigger in length, broader in the shoulders (2″ wider and 3″ deeper on the sides, compared to an 86″), to provide coverage for larger horses. EZ Snug neck raised, shaped pressure free wither construction to eliminate pressure points that can cause rubbing. EZ Snug also gives you the best fit at shoulders.
Waterproof and breathable horsewear, built with 1680 Denier Ripstop fabric with Dupont protection.
Canadian Horsewear is designed and tested right here in Canada. Canadian Horsewear Co. is constantly fine tuning these blankets as they use them on their own horses, in our harsh and varied Canadian climate. We love the selection of contemporary fabrics which complement our equestrian lifestyle. Canadian Horsewear Co. creates top quality blankets that you and your horse will love.
New for 2018: Full Rear Protective Tail Flap!
- 1680 Denier Ripstop Shell – As horse owners, we know that weaker fabrics (600D and below) will not last.Coolmax lining to absorb and wick away moisture.
- Higher Shoulder Gussets For the best fit in Canada.
- Double Buckle Front Allows each blanket to fit one size up and down from the marked size.
- Dupont Coating For waterproof and breathable protection.
- Elastic Reinforced Cross Surcingles
- Elastic Leg Straps with Double Snaps
- All Seams are Taped For extra waterproofing.
- All stress points are boxed and surge stitched.
Our blankets are very adjustable and have a generous fit due to our high shoulder gusset and extra large tail cover.
Shipping Estimate: 2-3 weeks or sooner.